BUSINESS CARDS 5000 12PT
Product options are needed so that your job/s can turn out exactly as you need it. It's very important that you select the right option for your job/s so that we can set it up correctly.
Artwork | Design Here you will select if you are going to upload your very own ready to print high resolution 300DPI files. Or, if you need us to create a single or double sided graphic design layout.
Colors | Sides Here you can select if you wish to print your job double sided or single sided.
- Double sided with two different images, one on each side.
- Double sided with the same one image on each side.
- Single sided with nothing on the back side. Plain white on the back side.
Coating | Paper Type Here you can select the material you wish you receive on your job.
- High gloss UV coating is a lamination that protects the paper a bit more making it more durable. UV also makes the colors on your job look a lot brighter and overall looks better.
- Matte NONUV still has a little bit of gloss but it is not shiny like with UV coating. If you wish to write on your job we recommend NONUV so you can write easily on your job.
- UV front side means we will UV coat on the front side of your job only and NO UV on the back side of your job.
- 100lb text gloss book is a nice thin magazine like paper with aqueous coating to give it a nice glossy feel. Perfect for mailing due to it's light weight.
Special Bindery Work Here you can select if you job/s need any extra special work that requires bindery.
- We can number your job if you need event tickets or if you simply need to keep track of your job.
- With a drill you can use this for clothing tags or if you simple want to hang your job easy.
- With score and folding we can fold your job to become brochures, double business cards, or simply create a unique job.
- With die cutting we can create any custom special shape so that your job stands out above the rest.
- With rounded corners we can make your business cards a bit different than the normal cards. We can round all 4 corners or just 2.
Turnaround Time Here you can see the amount of time your item will take to be completed.
- 5000 or more UV Coated products usually take 24hrs to complete.
- 1000 UV Coated products for the most part are completed in 24hrs but can take up to 3days.
- NONUV products take 3-5 business days to complete.
- UV 1 sided jobs take 3-5 business days to complete.
- Jobs with bindery work take 3-5 business days to complete.
- Silk jobs take 2-4 business days to complete and they ship out from California.
- Foil jobs take 7-10 business days to complete and they ship out from California.
- 100lb text gloss book jobs take 3-5 business days to complete and they ship.
Download our graphic design templates to help prepare your files correctly.
Included are templates for flyers, postcards, business cards, dvd covers, posters, rack cards, trifold brochures, catalog sheets, presentation folders and door hangers.